Wah Lum Kung-Fu Tornado Broadswords
Wah Lum Praying Mantis Kung-Fu
It was not an easy task for me to have this book published. Over the years. I have spent time and effort constantly researching, and preparing materials and photos for the publication of this book. However, my main problem was obtaining the most accurate translation from Chinese into English. For this reason, I do hope the reader will bear this in mind and realize that some of the context is lost in translation.
My sincere appreciation to all the Matter, and fellow martial artists for their cooperation and enthusiasm in my endeavor. A special thank you to my friend, Mok Poi On, who worked hard to help with the translation, and to my student, Mark Ross, whose skillful) art of photography has provided all the photos in this book.
To all martial artists - persevere, Practice, hard and strive for your best with the same fortitude, determination and hard work it has taken me to present this book on the Double Whirlwind Broadswords.
1. AUTHOR - MASTER P. CHAN
2. FOREWORD BY SIFU LEE KWOON HUNG
3. FOREWORD BY SIFU CHID CHUK KAI
4. FOREWORD BY SIFU SHEK KIN
5. FOREWORD BY SIFU NG WAI HONG
6. FOREWORD BY SIFU DR. PAUL KWAN
7. FOREWORD BY SIFU MOK POI ON
8. ORIGIN OF WAH LUM STYLE
9. GENEALOGICAL TABLE OF WAN LUM STYLE
10. MASTER LEE KWAN SHAN
11. CALLISTHENICS - FOUNDATION OF MARTIAL ART TECHNIQUES
12. THE DOUBLE WHIRLWIND BROADSWORDS - CHARACTERISTICS AND USAGE
13. SIXTEEN BASIC STANCES
14. VERBAL FORMULA FOR DOUBLE WHIRLWIND BROADSWORDS
15. EXERCISES FOR THE FINGERS AND WRISTS a) Front to back rod twisting exercises b) Left to right rod twisting exercises
16. HOLDING AND SEPARATING THE BROADSWORDS
17. ILLUSTRATED STAGES OF THE DOUBLE WHIRLWIND BROADSWORD FORM
18. OTHER WEAPONS OF THE WAH LUM STYLE
19. MEDICAL CARE FOR A PUGILIST